Electrical Gurus I Need Help- '84 300D

Help! My 84 300D (Cali car) lost power to the headlights. I traced the power and found that there is no 12V+ going to the fuse box for circuits 11 and 13 (left and right headlights/fog lamps) When I
jumper a hot lead to the back side of either of those fuse circuits, the headlights come on (with the dash switch on). The car had been in an accident with damage to the right front fender area but everything is fixed and I cannot see any obvious problems. Does anyone know where the power to those circuits comes from? Does 12V go to the headlight switch first then the fuse box or the other way around? I suspect the latter but don't have an electrical diagram. This problem happened last year and I searched for the problem. The lights started working again without fixing anything (that I was aware of anyway). I suspect a loose connections SOMEWHERE. I am temped to just run a new power lead to the back side of the fuse box but wanted to query the group first. Anyone?
Have you checked your overload relay?
Re: my C200 elegance 1994/95.I am changing both ignition coils.I lost the wiring diagram.HELP PLEASE [i.e whitch wire goes to which coil terminal ? (there is 4wires:black,blake + white,and 2 pink+red wires). MUCH OBLIGED.