Elektr. Schiebedach C 190 (W202) defekt

Hallo, vielleicht weiß hier jemand Rat. Mein Schiebedach war eingefroren und fährt nun nicht mehr auf. Auf der rechten Seite fährt das Dach ca. 2 cm zurück, links hängt es. Klappen kann man das Dach noch ohne Probleme. Wie könnte eine Reparatur erfolgen?

mfg Wolfgang

Reply to
Wolfgang Stark

ist es nicht mehr eingefroren? das gibt es so ein reset, der ist in der anleitung beschrieben. ansonsten fahr mal bei einer niederlassung vorbei, teile müsstest du dann sowieso da holen (und gute ratschläge habe ich da bis heute immer noch bekommen)

Reply to
Matthias G.

made it impossible for us to fomulate our assertions more precisely or add all the necessary qualifications. And of course in a discussion of this kind one must rely heavily on intuitive judgment, and that can sometimes be wrong. So we don't claim that this article expresses more than a crude approximation to the truth. 232. All the same we are reasonably confident that the general outlines of the picture we have painted here are roughly correct. We have portrayed leftism in its modern form as a phenomenon peculiar to our time and as a symptom of the disruption of the power process. But we might possibly be wrong about this. Oversocialized types who try to satisfy their drive for power by imposing their morality on everyone have certainly been around for a long time. But we THINK that the decisive role played by feelings of inferiority, low self-esteem, powerlessness, identification with victims by people who are not themselves victims, is a peculiarity of modern leftism. Identification with victims by people not themselves victims can be seen to some extent in 19th century leftism and early Christianity but as far as we can make out, symptoms of low self-esteem, etc., were not nearly so evident in these movements, or in any other movements,

Reply to
Matthias G.