Emergency Kill Button

I was unable to stop my engine earlier today, and when I looked for the kill button, I discovered that the om616 engine in the W115 240D doesn't have
one, or at least it's not in the same place as on the 123.
IS there a kill button on the 115, and where is the vacuum line for the start/kill switch in the cockpit?
--
Randall Brink
Author