Engine Oil Change

Hi all I have a C250TD Turbo Diesel Automatic, can anyone recommend what type of oil I should use in the engine and gear box? I tow a caravan and it does get
hotter when it`s towing. I was told that it is fitted with a Oil cooler for the G/box, does anyone know if this is correct?
Thx
If you tow, you must add a high capacity transmission oil cooler... it is a must or your tranny will cook when you do tow.
As for diesel engine oil, I suggest you stick with what Mercedes recommends... you got a late model diesel... so it is Synthetic Diesel Oil. Such as Mobil Delvac 1 oil.