Engine shaking at idle

The solution is to adjust the rack damper bolt. A quarter turn may be all that is needed to settle the engine down. Good luck

Where is the "rack Damper Bolt"? Mine shakes at idle too, just rebuilt a year ago, shakes since. TKS>

There has been a long running thread on this issue recently. I posted links to some pictures of the rack damper bolt on my 1982 300 TDT's 617's injection pump. I have tried various things to get rid of the thumping at idle. It shook so hard it shook the trim piece off my right front fender.
The pump and injectors were rebuilt about 2 years and 20,000 miles ago when I had the engine remanufactured at Metric Motors in Cayhoga Park, CA. The injection pump was rebuilt at Pacific Injection Service in South San Francisco. It's still under warranty and Gus, the main engineer there is going over the pump and injectors. So far he hasn't found any problems. I should hear from him early next week.
Paul