EPC FOR BENZ

Can someone please advise me where to get a trial or full version download of the latest EPC for Benz
Thanks
Kel
snipped-for-privacy@swiftdsl.com.au

Take your medicine. What do you think, we are all sitting here waiting for your questions?
Sheesh, Marty
Um, I know where to get A benz epc, but not the latest. I'd give you the guys website, but I forget it...so I'll e-mail him.