ESP and Airmatic - 1999 s-class

Hi all,
I decided to put water into one of my fuse boxes under the bonnet! The one with the brain. I then started the engine! I have removed all fuses and connections and blown out the water and
WD40'ed the area. I then removed the battery for 90 minutes. However, I still have no ABS,EPS,Airmatic, Speedometer, only 1 gear etc.. Any suggestions on how to reset, other than going to Merc dealer?
regards
Mark