ESP light

I have taken my 2003 ML350 back to the dealer 4-5 times now over the past couple of months because the ESP warning light on the dash. I pick it up today. I *suppose* it is possible that they really fixed it this
time, but every other time it has come back on in a day or so. I guess I have to give them credit; if it was me, I would be really tempted to snip the wire. They are actually pretty nice about it, give us a loaner, etc. But it is starting to get irritating.
Anyone else go through this? What should I do if it happens again?
dunlop212 wrote:

because of a malfunction of the central locking system. The problem has not been fixed yet!
My next move is to setup a meeting with the Dealership's Service Director, the Service Advisor and a Mercedes Benz Representative.