Estimated Value - 86 420 SEL

Hi All -
I've decided to sell my 1986 420. Are there any easy to use sites to determine resale value for cars like this? (17 years old, 130k-ish miles) I'm torn between donating and selling. Some of my local
newspaper ads indicate that donating may put me ahead
Any ideas welcome.
Thanks.

KBB.com indicates $3800+/- here in california for average condition. Donation value depends on your marginal tax bracket minus any previously claimed depreciation, etc.
Howard
Hi Howard - Thanks. My Location is Northern Va (near Washington, DC) and the car is in decent shape. Donating has worked well for me as long as I know an appropriate value. KBB is usually understated as the IRS allows for fair market value (or it did the last time I checked). Locally I've seen recent ads that run from 2,500 to 12,000. Happiness is in the middle, but in this case the middle is quite large. I'll keep looking.
On Tue, 18 Nov 2003 01:45:37 GMT, "hnelson"