Euro Delivery

In the early stages of planning to buy a new C300 Luxury Sedan via the Euro Delivery Program. Will be having it shipped back the the States. Two questions:
1. When will the 2009 models be ready?
2. I'm going to get the Nav systems, but my research tells me that the car only comes with North Amercian mapping, and that the option of getting temporary European mapping is not available to C-class Euro Delivery cars. Is that right? Can anyone suggest an inexpensive GPS alternative, considering that I will only need it for 10 days?
In message burned some brain cells writing:

A map?

What is that?
Suggest you phone MBUSA and ask for the European Delivery Dept. as that's the source of real information, more so than a dealer. It's a good program, especially the free lunch at the delivery center!
--

2008 T.G.Lambach. Publication in any form requires prior written
permission.