European Delivery Program for Non-USA Spec Cars?

Does anyone know whether a program exists for purchasing MB cars for European delivery and shipment to a foreign market, when the car needs specifications for a non-US market in which MB does business? For example, European delivery of a MB with specifications for the Japan market?

Reply to
GG

Pure guess but I expect it is possible so long as the car is legally driveable in the countries of collection and in which the car will be driven before shipment, and MB is informed of all the details.

I can't imagine that a US-spec car is any different in this respect.

Why not ask the people with whom you want to set this up? Or DC in Stuttgart, tel: +49 711-170.

DAS

Reply to
Dori A Schmetterling