excellent metal polishing stuff

Hi,
my cars alloy rims looked just baaad. for some reason the previous owner did not care too much of cleaning wheels properly. I tried a few things
but nothing really was helpful. Until I found Blue Magic
http://bluemagicusa.com/index.php/blue_magic/products/210
It took a longer while to get rid of old break dust but results a re astonishing at least for me: here is before and after
http://picasaweb.google.com/spamgrinder.trylater/BlueMagic#5342226962759118626
A.