Excessive vibration when A/C with Fan kick in

Hi All, I am compeltely stumped by this. When the outside temperature is less than, say, 25C no problems. But once the temperature is in the high 20's then there is lots of growling vibration when the radiator Fan kicks in AND the AC is engaged. It becomes almost a veritable roar. Klick the AC off and it stops and'or when the fan stops spinning....... makes no sense to me. When the weather is cooler..... even with the car idling/heating, no problem. The noise exists even when the water temperature is still relatively cold.

- any suggestions, MUCH appreciated.

cheers

Reply to
Guenter Scholz