Exhaust gases in 1979 SL450

I get exhaust gases in the car, even with the top off. It is so bad that I get a buz on. I have looked all over the fire wall, could it be the hood gasket above the fire wall, or could this be an engine
problem. Is there some way to test it. It is such a fun car to drive. Don

Check for rust holes under the back of the car. Thats where exhaust will come in. Bill Ditmire Ditmire Motorworks,Inc. 425 White Horse Pike Absecon,NJ 08201 http://www.ditmire.com 609-641-3392