Experience with Keyless Go

Hello,
What are your experience with Keyless Go?
A guy who sold his 2003 E55 AMG on ebay explained why he didn't order it with Keyless Go: he cited it as problematic and spodically working and
failing.
Suppose I only want to unlock just one door rather than four doors at once then unlock other doors whenever I want, can it be done? Do I have to configure the Keyless Go to lock or unlock in certain ways?
Thanks.
Oliver
You can configure it to open the drivers door only, or all four doors. It is done the same way as on the keys, just press the button until the corresponding LED lights up. Concerning reliability: I always take a normal key along, just to be sure, didn't have to use it on three cars in two years. I got used to it pretty fast, wouldn't want to miss it. The missing autolock is the only problem in my opinion. MB doesn't do it for security reasons, so nobody is locked in the car inadvertently. Regards, Florian
I thought one could not be locked in (unless I don't understand "autolock"). If you are inside you can always open the doors except those permanently locked on child lock.
DAS --