F displayed on dash of A-class mers

just started today goes in reverse ok but struggles to go forward also a picture of an oil can with HI next to it?
any idea how much & what this could cost to fix
ive only had the car 3 weeks its done 51000
Sounds like a problem with the gearbox if it is anything like my merc....speak to the merc dealers will quote you 3000-5000 to fix. Have found out that this particular model has had specific problems of the same nature. Is yours an older typr a class? :?: :!
"ashtonjay" wrote