F/S: 1965 220SEb coupe w111

w111 2-door coupe. Rust free southern California desert car. AT/PS/AC. Papyrus White with a blue interior. I'm the 2nd owner, it had been with the original family from 1965-2003. Complete original dealer and
factory glovebox documents with sleeve from Walter's Mercedes Benz in Riverside, CA. Fresh engine and fuel injection -rebuilt 12 months ago (by Metric Motors) with the ancillaries to original spec/config- I have receipts for $10000+. 4 new tires + 4 extra matching new tires. Original upholstery & wood in presentable/average condition. Paint condition average - repainted only once to original color. Original Blaupunkt am/fm/sw radio (with factory manual/tag). Comes with lots of extras. An unmolested, rust-free example. Drive as-is or use as basis for a concours restoration. $12000 or best offer. Located in California. I can be reached at: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com
Pics:
http://home.comcast.net/~theeightytwentyrule/1965_220SEb_000.JPG
http://home.comcast.net/~theeightytwentyrule/1965_220SEb_001.JPG
http://home.comcast.net/~theeightytwentyrule/1965_220SEb_002.JPG
http://home.comcast.net/~theeightytwentyrule/1965_220SEb_003.JPG
http://home.comcast.net/~theeightytwentyrule/1965_220SEb_004.JPG
http://home.comcast.net/~theeightytwentyrule/1965_220SEb_005.JPG
http://home.comcast.net/~theeightytwentyrule/1965_220SEb_006.JPG
Contact info for the 220SEb coupe f/s: mitchellwrites*at*gmail.com