f/s 1992 600 sel

I just traded this one in. A 92 black 600 with grey int. Amazing condition! Runs well and looks great, all original. Very high miles; 195,000!!!!!!! But at least that makes it affordable. Anybody that might be interested drop
me an email.
snipped-for-privacy@jackingram.com (car is in Alabama)
Where is it? Which continent?
That might make a difference!
David
(car is in Alabama)

Don't ask silly questions, only in America do American's think there is nowhere else !
(car is in Alabama)

Only in America do Americans think 195K is high miles. My last Merc (1986 200TE) had 270K before some fool in an Astra hit it at 70, whilst I was stationary. Ouch! He was the fool 'cos he was sitting on my back seat after it'd stopped. There was loads of life left, except the insurance company wrote it off.
David
(car is in Alabama)

Ok Tosher!!!
I did say where the car is!
Alabama specifically Montgomery that would be in the united states north America south eastern corner 300 miles from the sandy white beaches of the gulf of Mexico
From: National Geographic
http://mapmachine.nationalgeographic.com/mapmachine/searchandbrowse.html?task=getSearchPlace&place=alabama
You could be in:
Alabama, USA, wearing a big hat, big smile, big head and lots of hot air Alabama, New York, USA Alabama, Belize Alabama, South Africa etc. etc. etc.
BIG SMILE.
Fact: Two-thirds of Americans don't have a passport, one-third haven't been out of their own state. Talk about parochial.