f/s 1992 600 sel

I just traded this one in. A 92 black 600 with grey int. Amazing condition! Runs well and looks great, all original. Very high miles; 195,000!!!!!!! But at least that makes it affordable. Anybody that might be interested drop me an email.

snipped-for-privacy@jackingram.com (car is in Alabama)

Reply to
BS

Where is it? Which continent?

That might make a difference!

David

Reply to
David Lane

Don't ask silly questions, only in America do American's think there is nowhere else !

Reply to
Tosher

Only in America do Americans think 195K is high miles. My last Merc (1986

200TE) had 270K before some fool in an Astra hit it at 70, whilst I was stationary. Ouch! He was the fool 'cos he was sitting on my back seat after it'd stopped. There was loads of life left, except the insurance company wrote it off.

David

195,000!!!!!!!
Reply to
David Lane

Ok Tosher!!!

I did say where the car is!

Alabama specifically Montgomery that would be in the united states north America south eastern corner

300 miles from the sandy white beaches of the gulf of Mexico

Reply to
BS

From: National Geographic

You could be in:

Alabama, USA, wearing a big hat, big smile, big head and lots of hot air Alabama, New York, USA Alabama, Belize Alabama, South Africa etc. etc. etc.

BIG SMILE.

Fact: Two-thirds of Americans don't have a passport, one-third haven't been out of their own state. Talk about parochial.

Reply to
David Lane