F.S. My '97 E320W Smoke Silver / Parchment 40K Miles

After almost ten years it's time for something new, so my '97 E320W is for sale. I'm the original owner and have its complete maintenance and repair history - no dents, no wrecks no smoking. It has 40,020 miles as of today and is located in The San Francisco Bay Area.

A very nice, no excuses, Mercedes E320W for you, your wife, your ?

See its web site - 14 pictures and pricing:

P.S. Be gentle guys, it's my first time.....making a web site, that is.

Tom

Reply to
T.G. Lambach

So what are you going to get next? The E320 CDI Bluetec?

Reply to
Tiger

It's a surprise - delivery around Halloween.

Reply to
T.G. Lambach