FA: 83 300SD- Runs Well

I have a 1983 300 SD on Ebay with no reserve.
I have bought THREE Mercedes in the last month, and my lovely wife has quite reasonably mandated the timely removal of one of them.
It is not a bad car. It was kind of a toss-up as to which of the cars to sell. I have the factory maintenance record up to 217K (the car has 277K) and it drives well with no smoke. The car is in the Washington DC metro area (Northern Virginia/Alexandria/Franconia). The interior needs some work, unless you can live with the seat and dash covers (included). After investigating and discussing the leather restoration, I decided I just don't have the time right now for such a tempting project.
Ebay Item #4536900448
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemE36900448&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT