FA Vintage Mercedes VDO Speedometer cluster Mint cond

sorry if this violates anybodys newsgroup charter. I looked and could't find.. So I figured I'd post this here. It is Mercedes related. and maybe someone
can tell me what it is... so this is kind of an ad and kind of a call for information
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item $78142062
Thank you