Fan Belt Noise -- squealing

Hi,
Wondering if anyone else has this problem and how it was fixed. So far the the mechanic say it is the bearing in the fan assembly. He greased it and it went away for an hour and now it is back.
Cold engine, no noise. 20 minutes later the squealing starts. As you increase the RPM the noise gets worst.
Suggestions?
Thanks,
Mike
Don't know what car you have... but I'd suspect your waterpump is going bad... your belt probably need to be changed also along with the tensioner and damper.
Replace your belt with a Continental belt. Due to the texture on the back of these belts they usually don't squeal. Almost every belt on the market has a smooth [slick] back except for a Continental Contitech belt.
Also try some "stop slip and sqeeling spray. It worked for me, and the belts look new again...