Feedback on Falken Ziex 512 tires on a Benz

The November 2003 Consumer Reports has just rated the Falken Ziex 512 tires as the best performance all-season tires. Has anyone tried them? Any feedback? How about in light snow?

I'm thinking of getting a set. The price is right, too. Thanks for everyone's feedback.

Reply to
C L

I am also interested in how on this tire perform in snow, especially when compared to the Kumho Ecsta HP4 716 (another inexpensive top rated all-season tire by the Tire Rack). Thanks

Reply to
Jean-Pierre Abello

Take a look at this website. Click on the "View customer reviews" button for more details.

C L