Feedback on Falken Ziex 512 tires on a Benz

The November 2003 Consumer Reports has just rated the Falken Ziex 512 tires as the best performance all-season tires. Has anyone tried them? Any feedback? How about in light snow?
I'm thinking of getting a set. The price is right, too. Thanks for everyone's feedback.
I am also interested in how on this tire perform in snow, especially when compared to the Kumho Ecsta HP4 716 (another inexpensive top rated all-season tire by the Tire Rack). Thanks

Take a look at this website. Click on the "View customer reviews" button for more details. http://www.1010tires.com/tire.asp?tirebrand lken&tiremodel=Ziex+ZE%2D512