fiber optic on 190e

can someone help me figure out where all the little optic lines that go to the console switches come from? i see the main fiber optic line but don't know where it goes to and how the switch lines connect to it.
don't recall it a bit when i was removing the dash... duh.... please help me..... -gary
They go into the switches... there is a hole for them... usually on the top. They lgiht up all the switches.
One end of the optic line goes into the switch like Tiger says. The other end goes to the cluster. If you recently took out the cluster, chances are the end falls off. Look at the two ilumination bulb housing on the top, next to left/right direction indicators. There are totally 5 optic lines I can see (on 84 190D).