Finding a service manual for 1987 560 SEL

Hi, I am getting a 87 560 SEL. I have worked on many cars with the OEM manual to guide me, I do not like the Haynes, etc. Can someone tell me where to find
an OEM manual or equivilent? Did they make them?
thanks!
There are lots of service manuals available on Ebay.