First Aid Kit

I just got a 98 320.....in the backseat by the arm rest there is that cross that is green and white (?), does that mean there is a first aid kit back
there? I thought I remember reading it did have one, but after playing around back there I wasn't able to find one.
It means THERE WAS one there, when it left the factory
Paddington wrote:

How do I get to it? Where would it be if it's still there??

With the arm rest down, pull open the drawer. The 1st section is the cupholder. Pull the drawer a;; the way. The 2nd section is where the first aid kit should be. Is it?

Yup. Doesn't even look like its been opened before.
On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 18:48:06 -0600, "Paddington"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- Because of the current email spam attacks my email account is not included, reply via the newsgroups or ask for a valid email address.
There is supposed to be one there, but obviously the previous owner or someone, has removed it. I think you have to go to a MB dealer to replace it.
Dave HD
> I just got a 98 320.....in the backseat by the arm rest there is that cross > that is green and white (?), does that mean there is a first aid kit back > there? I thought I remember reading it did have one, but after playing > around back there I wasn't able to find one. > > > >

Good lord, don't do that right off. At least check ebay first, notwithstanding the fact that if you picked up a la carte at your local drug store, you'll no doubt pay much less (that is, unless you have an affection for the MB logo/bag.
raymond- N4734' W12214'
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&categoryB612&item $60314506
Is buying the components wise? You would need the MB checklist first. Don't know about the USA, but isn't the composition a matter of law in some European countries?
DAS

In Germany the content of a first aid kit is described in a law. Every now and then something gets added. Some years ago a pair of latex gloves became mandatory. It is often said that german cops like to control the content of your first aid kit, when they have stopped you because they thought you were drunk or something like that. When they find out that you did not drink, they often like to control your first aid kit in order to justify the stopping :-( (does not happen to you if you look and behave un-suspicious).
Frank