fleece oil filter

the newer models, mine is a 2005 C240 AWD, require a fleece oil filter rather than the standard paper variety. I have googled for more information to little avail. Do any of you know of an aftermarket supplier of this type filter, other than OME? thanks...

sherm

Reply to
Sherman Kaplan

I found

(aka ProStreetOnline) had them for my 2002 E-320 for $24.

I found the same for yours at

. Thanks for the heads up on this item, I'm going to order one now. I hate driving 100 miles simply for an oil change so I have mine done at my friendly Subaru dealer's a mile away. They are so thorough they even told me the drain plug was rounded off on my 1996 E-320 last year and had to use channel locks after the last oil change at the 100 mile away BM dealer's!

HTH

Reply to
James O'Riley

$23.01 at my source... spend over $50 and it is free shipping. How about some wiper refills? Perhaps some MB anti-freeze?

Tiger

I get mine from NAPA, they are silicon coated and slicker'n snot on a doorknob. About $15 but well worth it.

I just order a fleece filter for my 2002 E-320 from ProStreetRacing:

for $23 and $5 shipping...2 day delivery from California, Bay Area.

Reply to
James O'Riley