fleece oil filter

the newer models, mine is a 2005 C240 AWD, require a fleece oil filter rather than the standard paper variety. I have googled for more information to little avail. Do any of you know of an aftermarket supplier of this type filter, other than OME? thanks...
sherm
Sherman Kaplan wrote:

I found http://tinyurl.com/znhry (aka ProStreetOnline) had them for my 2002 E-320 for $24.
I found the same for yours at http://tinyurl.com/gdoje .
Thanks for the heads up on this item, I'm going to order one now. I hate driving 100 miles simply for an oil change so I have mine done at my friendly Subaru dealer's a mile away. They are so thorough they even told me the drain plug was rounded off on my 1996 E-320 last year and had to use channel locks after the last oil change at the 100 mile away BM dealer's!
HTH
$23.01 at my source... spend over $50 and it is free shipping. How about some wiper refills? Perhaps some MB anti-freeze?
http://www.mr-auto-parts.com
Tiger wrote:

I get mine from NAPA, they are silicon coated and slicker'n snot on a doorknob. About $15 but well worth it.
I just order a fleece filter for my 2002 E-320 from ProStreetRacing: http://tinyurl.com/p8mzd for $23 and $5 shipping...2 day delivery from California, Bay Area.