flooding after warm

Is there something that can get worse over time with the use of injection cleaner. My machanic said the problem was probably the injectors, he said use sea foam every tank till it stops, I have used many cans and my
problem is getting worse not better. Starts great hot or cold, runs great cold. when it hits 175(the top temp) it starts to flood out, bad mielage. Could it be the thermostat is not getting warm enough?
450sl wrote:

Problem with injector cleaner of any sort is that the trash that is stuck everywhere get to the injector in a bad way then you get no fuel or the filters get clogged and again no fuel. Everything expands with heat so if it gets worse when warm up, its either a vacuum leak or somethings clogged.
450sl wrote:

Problem with injector cleaner of any sort is that the trash that is stuck everywhere get to the injector in a bad way then you get no fuel or the filters get clogged and again no fuel. Everything expands with heat so if it gets worse when warm up, its either a vacuum leak or somethings clogged.
Motor starts easily whether cold or hot. The motor warms up to 175 but then the engine is over fueled.
IMHO there's nothing wrong with the injectors as a group, nor the engine's coolant thermostat. I suspect the fuel injection is not getting the correct engine temperature signal. Perhaps a sensor is bad or is disconnected.
There was another post a few days ago about 450 V-8 fuel problems look for it.
What year? Someone else here may have a better suggestion.