floor mats

I've always liked sisal or cocoa mats in my Mercedes and now I see JC Whitney doesn't offer them anymore. In fact, I can't find them anywhere. Does anyone know of a source?

Reply to
Dan Streb

marlinspike

You can try

John M. trying to decide what colour combo for my '94 E320

Reply to
John Mauel

I have them. They utterly rawk.

Reply to
Richard Sexton

what's rawk. mean.. sorry iam in england and it's not a word iam familiar with..

Reply to
^^^\/\/^^^

Ditto. I looked it up in Merriam-Webster Online: no luck.

However, Google throws up 107 000 entries, so it must mean something...

DAS

Reply to
Dori A Schmetterling

It's slang-grammar for ROCK

Reply to
RichieP

Well, I never...

I'd never have associated floor mats of any type (except magic carpets, perhaps) with "rocking"...

DAS

Reply to
Dori A Schmetterling