floor mats

I've always liked sisal or cocoa mats in my Mercedes and now I see JC Whitney doesn't offer them anymore. In fact, I can't find them anywhere. Does anyone know of a source?

www.performaceproducts.com Richard

You can try www.cocomats.com
John M. trying to decide what colour combo for my '94 E320

http://www.cocomats.com
I have them. They utterly rawk.
what's rawk. mean.. sorry iam in england and it's not a word iam familiar with..

Ditto. I looked it up in Merriam-Webster Online: no luck.
However, Google throws up 107 000 entries, so it must mean something...
DAS
It's slang-grammar for ROCK

Well, I never...
I'd never have associated floor mats of any type (except magic carpets, perhaps) with "rocking"...
DAS