Floor mats

I have a brand new set of 4 floor mats from Mercedes that I am looking to get rid of for a Mercedes SUV. Any ideas on what they are worth?

If it is factory Mercedes floor mat, you could get $80 or so on ebay.

Is that per floor mat or for the set of 4?
For the set. It really depends on what you got... rubber, standard... etc. You are most likely to get about 2/3 of the original sticker price plus shipping.
In Jennifer Smith typed:

What color & style/part#, I'll take'm.