fluctuation of the revs at low speed?

When driving my e220 cdi Auto Ive noticed a slight fluctuation of the revs at slow speed which I can also feel in the car. This only appears to happen when driving between 1.5k - 2k revs and in 3/4 gears, when I
drive a bit harder it dissapears.
Could this problem be the OVP I've been reading other posts which mention this.
Can anyone please help?
I would start out with diesel fuel injection cleaner. Like Lubro Moly Diesel Purge.

What he said. Use two cans. The stuff is bloody magic.