Folding Seat Doiwn 300TE

I have a 88 300TE wagon. Trying to get the rear seat to fold down with no luck. I can get the smaller one to fold down, after pulling the seat forward but can't get the larger one to come down. Is there a trick?

Hello
Yes the Trick is you have to open the relatet door to release the seatback ;)
Grssle