foot brake c180

Hi,
the 'ratchet' in the foot brake on my 2003 c180 has snapped. Its the plastic bit on the actual foot brake pedal that has broken. The foot brake
itself works fine. Does anyone know if this plastic part can be replaced or is it an integral part of the foot brake pedal? Also, as the foot brake still works OK is it a serious problem? The only thing I don't get is the clicking as I apply the brake.
Go here where most parts are listed and you should be able to see the parts for yourself. Usually if the part is sold as a unit with one number, it means they don't sell the individuals pieces:
http://www.detali.ru/cat/oem_mb0.asp?TP=1
I think the part you want once you get to the footbrake diagram is #60
2024270228 001 R DETENT
Its parts 60,70 and 30 on the diagram...
Your just link the Lone Ranger .. the man with no name.. doing good deeds!!
Many thanks.