Football world cup

Catch all the football action and vote for at

Mr.Cool

Also

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling

re the BBC ... I must admit to being sick and tired of hearing about Beckham this and Beckham that (not to mention Spice girl).... I wouldn't even put him into my top 10 players

cheers, guenter

Reply to
Guenter Scholz

How could you ever tire of hearing of the Spice Girls?

Especially Scary Spice. Yow.

Reply to
Richard Sexton

Beckham may not be a fantastic player -- though he did score a goal -- he is England captain.

Argentina v Germany in 15 min. Should be good.

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling

I watch the games live in the office on either: Channelchooser.com or TVUPlayer TVU player is better, peer to peer - both get the games on ESPN, TVU gets ESPN and ESPN2.

Reply to
smoked salmon

YES!!!! as I predicted.... Ger 1 Arg 1 germany wins the shootout.

mind you, Arg was the better team. You've got to feel sorry for them

cheers, guenter

Dori A Schmetterl>Path:

news.uwaterloo.ca!meganewsservers.com!feeder2.on.meganewsservers.com!216.196.98.140.MISMATCH!border1.nntp.dca.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!bcklog1.nntp.dca.giganews.com!nntp.pipex.net!news.pipex.net.POSTED!not-for-mail

sv3-FumDGVljs6mIfQyfT9TltfS3rMgQ8cWhCz8fgVrJrPrA9+f7SKYwx0cKkyuRYIew4qKRAY0z1tp/VUQ!sCSd8a3SwYMHJO2yVloQc6ID92OSZ+yuZFO8lwFRNm1qgxddw+oYBxtp7Awec8/A5r8lD5VA0sKP!9HUj6rM=

Reply to
Guenter Scholz

I watch (some of) the games live in a pub near my office...:-)

It was a really grotty place until last year, when it got an overhaul and was moved upmarket. Now it serves Leffe, Czech Budweiser, Staropramen on tap and a bunch of other decent brews.

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling