Football world cup

Catch all the football action and vote for at http://in.geocities.com/prabhuraaman/football.htm

Also
www.bbc.co.uk/worldcup
DAS
"Mr.Cool" < snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@i40g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...
    re the BBC ... I must admit to being sick and tired of hearing about Beckham this and Beckham that (not to mention Spice girl).... I wouldn't even put him into my top 10 players
cheers, guenter

How could you ever tire of hearing of the Spice Girls?
Especially Scary Spice. Yow.
Beckham may not be a fantastic player -- though he did score a goal -- he is England captain.
Argentina v Germany in 15 min. Should be good.
DAS
"Richard Sexton" < snipped-for-privacy@news.vrx.net> wrote in message
news:e8167d$58l$ snipped-for-privacy@news.datemas.de...
Dori A Schmetterling wrote:

Channelchooser.com or TVUPlayer TVU player is better, peer to peer - both get the games on ESPN, TVU gets ESPN and ESPN2.
I watch (some of) the games live in a pub near my office...:-)
It was a really grotty place until last year, when it got an overhaul and was moved upmarket. Now it serves Leffe, Czech Budweiser, Staropramen on tap and a bunch of other decent brews.
DAS
"smoked salmon" <"Noemail"@forme.org> wrote in message
YES!!!! as I predicted.... Ger 1 Arg 1 germany wins the shootout.
mind you, Arg was the better team. You've got to feel sorry for them
cheers, guenter