FOR IMMEDIATE SALE: 1956 220S

My dad brought me home in the hospital in this when I was born, but it's been unfortunately not kept in shape since the 1980's.

The good part is, it's a beautiful 1956 classic.

The bad part is it's been parked on the lawn for 15 years.

Red leather interior, original wood panelling ( removed to avoid sun damage ), new 1968 engine. Definately a fixer upper.

New Jersey, USA.

Will consider any serious offers. Please post here.

-1956

Reply to
systems administrator