For Sale: 1967 Mercedes-Benz 250S

I've got a 1967 Mercedes-Benz 250S (108 chassis) for sale, asking price of $2500. It's located in Bethany, Connecticut.

The body is very good with little rust and presentable black paint. The interior is decent except that the floor carpet on the driver's side needs replacement plus the headliner could use work.

It's been in a garage without being started for 10 years so it needs some work. The gas tank would have to be drained and perhaps flushed. While it ran well back then, the twin Zenith carbs had a vacuum leak causing the car to only run with the chokes jammed closed and need rebuilding. Many spare parts are included including a pair of used Zenith carbs.

I've got too many projects going and the ex-wife sez get it off the property....you know how it goes.

Email for full details.

Thanks,

Doug

Reply to