For Sale - 1983 300 SD

Due to a change in jobs, I have to sell my beloved 1983 300 SD. This news group has been terrific and very helpful while I have owned this vehicle and
I have enjoyed the forum very much.
I would like to see the car go to a good home. Please feel free to e-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@buckeye-express.com if you have any questions. The price is negotiable.
You can check out pictures and information at
http://www.geocities.com/chezheadohio/index.html
Lose the pop-up and about $2,000
JJ
Herbster wrote:

What popup? (Use a browser that blocks popups)
The price is a little steep for what it is.

If you can get over 4k for that car, grab it.
if you have any questions. The price is