FOR SALE!!! 1984 Merc 190 E 2.3L MANUAL 5 SPD!!

hey i am selling my mercedes...its a 190 E 2.3L. its a rare 5 Speed..so im told 5 speeds are rare...but any ways..i bought the car for 600 and have put about 200 into it and im just tired of always throwing money
at it..... the previous owner put new brakes all around on it...with a new clutch as well What has been replace by me.: spark plugs and wires. Right rear tail light assembly. Speedometer cable all new window switches whats wrong with it: the passenger side fender is primer gray..i dont know why but i just never did anything about it..the passenger side turnsignal assembly is broken but still works...the driver side fog lamp lense is broken and it doesnt work. yea so its got quirks but its runs good...
i am located in Indianapolis indiana..46226 i am asking 650