For Sale - 1993 Mercedes Benz 190e atlanta GA $750

For Sale! 1993 Mercedes Benz 190e. Body and interior in very good condition. Sunroof power windows and power mirrors. Cosmetically in very good shape. The engine may have a blown head gasket. Car runs but
not very much compression. Great parts car or project car. I bought a new car and never had a mechanic look at it, its been sitting in my garage since last May. Driven it a few times to the store and on errands but overheats after about 30 minutes. Probably going to have to tow it away though. Email me with any questions.