FOR SALE: 1997 Mercedes E420 Sport -MINT-

I am selling my beloved 1997 E420 Sport. It is in absolutely mint condition and has 99K highway miles. If interested you can learn everything at

Peter Van Staagen, 97 E420 99K, 85 300D 245Kpetervs@hiwaay'removethis'.net Remove the 'removethis' when replying

Reply to
Peter Van Staagen

Stock 0-60 should be ~6.2 or thereabouts.

Your 155mph / 250kph governor is not a US spec issue, the major german brands (except Porsche) voluntarily have agreed to limit t>I am selling my beloved 1997 E420 Sport. It is in absolutely mint

Reply to
Greg Parker