FOR SALE 300 SEL

Hello all! I am selling my 1990 300 SEL with 146,000 miles on it. I'm going to replace with a new benz of some kind. This car is in immacuate condition and the interior is pristine. I'm asking $9,500 for it. Let
me know if you are interested. Thanks!
CDC
There is a shortage where I live, if you are in Tierra del fuego let me know :-) JJ