For Sale

http://page.auctions.shopping.yahoo.com/auction/81524520?aucview=0x70

it huuuurts so much....0 Bids.....

Let's see... this is a 140,000 mile car with a Bordello red interior, sheepskin looking seats, that someone allegedly poured $33,000 dollars into in the past 3 years, making me wonder how many things could have gone wrong with this car in 140,000 miles to start with.
And his STARTING bid is over 20,000 looking for 21,000.
Luckily he also has the lovingly restored BMW and the lovingly restored Kasharian rug for sale also. I don't think the Mercedes is going anywhere.
Larry 99 S420 (55,000 miles - starting bid $45,000 or buy it now for $46,000)

...or...wait...get the denon POAs http://page.auctions.shopping.yahoo.com/auction/71297148?aucview=0x30
you pay 10k and get 40k i wonder how that warranty works, 3 years from DENON...and it seems to start with the moment...i buy them used from him
i wish that would work on cars, too...
Alex DENON PMA 1080R 12years

into
wrong
anywhere.
33k spent, the ad says there's some defects in the paint. Defects in the seller more likely.