FOR SALE - Beautiful 1982 380SL

For information about the car go to

Thanks

Reply to
Ed Hayes

Wow, I guess no one is biting? This car has been repeatedly advertised here at least three or four times...

Looks nice too. Marty

Reply to
Martin Joseph

Ed Hayes wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Must be free - no price listed.

Reply to
Kubez

I know, I don't get it. It is a great car. I wanted to try here first before I put it in the local papers. I really want to give it to someone that loves the car and the brand not just someone that will abuse it. Oh well.

Ed

Reply to
Ed Hayes