FOR SALE - Beautiful 1982 380SL

For information about the car go to
www.edhayes.com/mb
Thanks

Wow, I guess no one is biting? This car has been repeatedly advertised here at least three or four times...
Looks nice too. Marty
I know, I don't get it. It is a great car. I wanted to try here first before I put it in the local papers. I really want to give it to someone that loves the car and the brand not just someone that will abuse it. Oh well.
Ed
On Sat, 28 May 2005 12:14:04 -0700, Martin Joseph

Must be free - no price listed.