For sale BRABUS V12 6.7 s-class 2002 restyling

For contacs me, please click at snipped-for-privacy@inwind.it For sale only for 140.000 . The car is ubicated in Italy, Venice.

'ubicated' ... is this a verb?

maybe it was: lubricated?

hm. long way to go for an oil change
It's more than obvious that _located_ is meant.
Juergen ----------------------------------------------------------------
vladi the best wrote:

It's more than obvious that _located_ is meant.
What about your Italian? Is it as good as Davide's English? Not? Wouldn't it be better then to shut up?
Juergen ----------------------------------------------------------------
atwifa wrote:

il mio italiano buono. je parle aussi francais. deutsch kann ich auch sprechen, aber nur ein bis(s)chen.
i was *totally* confused by the word 'ubricated' ... and was not intending to insult the original poster ;-)

A patti ca nu si narara deaicci o gorbagliu! Italiano buono non olliri nai nudda " esto les nas paratenido , ell astatar!!!!

Venice.
Davide Saddi wrote: ( Something in Italian )
Since everybody has something to say about "ubicated" I thought it sounded like a shorthand term for "You buy crated" meaning they put it in a box and you pay shipping.
Just a theory of course.
Is only a my error, therefore task that us does not have to be no other interference with regard to, not thoughts? The announcement that I have inserted here was only in order to try to sell my German supercar and enough, and the fact that is found to Venice.
Davide Saddi
Davide Saddi wrote:

Good luck with the sale.
.