For sale BRABUS V12 6.7 s-class 2002 restyling

For contacs me, please click at snipped-for-privacy@inwind.it For sale only for 140.000 £ . The car is ubicated in Italy, Venice.

Reply to
Davide Saddi

"Davide Saddi" ha scritto nel messaggio news:Baflb.56747$ snipped-for-privacy@twister2.libero.it... Excuse, me...

Reply to
Davide Saddi

'ubicated' ... is this a verb?

Reply to
atwifa

maybe it was: lubricated?

vladi the best

hm. long way to go for an oil change

Reply to
atwifa

It's more than obvious that _located_ is meant.

What about your Italian? Is it as good as Davide's English? Not? Wouldn't it be better then to shut up?

Juergen

atwifa wrote:

Reply to
Juergen .

It's more than obvious that _located_ is meant.

Juergen

vladi the best wrote:

Reply to
Juergen .

"Davide Saddi" ha scritto nel messaggio news:Baflb.56747$ snipped-for-privacy@twister2.libero.it...

Reply to
Davide Saddi

il mio italiano è buono. je parle aussi francais. deutsch kann ich auch sprechen, aber nur ein bis(s)chen.

i was *totally* confused by the word 'ubricated' ... and was not intending to insult the original poster ;-)

Reply to
atwifa

A patti ca nu si narara deaicci o gorbagliu! Italiano è buono non olliri nai nudda " esto les nas paratenido , ell astatar!!!! "atwifa" ha scritto nel messaggio news:bn6jb4$nev$ snipped-for-privacy@newsreaderm1.core.theplanet.net...

Reply to
Davide Saddi

Davide Saddi wrote: ( Something in Italian )

Since everybody has something to say about "ubicated" I thought it sounded like a shorthand term for "You buy crated" meaning they put it in a box and you pay shipping.

Just a theory of course.

Reply to
greek_philosophizer

Is only a my error, therefore task that us does not have to be no other interference with regard to, not thoughts? The announcement that I have inserted here was only in order to try to sell my German supercar and enough, and the fact that is found to Venice.

Davide Saddi

Reply to
Davide Saddi

Good luck with the sale.