Found: 5 Speed Shifter

I can't believe my good luck. I was driving by the yard that I frequent and decided to stop in. Walking down the third row of cars I saw a 1985 190E. Not getting my hopes up since I have seen about a dozen of these cars all
with automatic, I looked inside and saw the five speed shifter that I have been looking for for about six months. I went back to the car to get my tools. 15 minutes and $12.00 later I have what I need.
The transmission is still there. I am debating if I want to pull it and sell it on eBay. What do you think it is worth?

congrats that was a bargain
That is the nice thing about the U-PULL-IT yard's