Free 86 190E, Westbrook, ME

I have a FREE, come and get it, 86 190E. The good is it is very straight, rust free, and when it decides to start, it sounds good. The bad is it has some
kind of electrical issue that when it does decide to start, slamming a door or the hood will cause it to die and not want to restart. Also has various interior issues, bad driver's seat, non-funtional heater fan, door panels falling apart. ~197K miles. But anyway, it is FREE for the taking. Silver (dull but not bad) paint, blue MB-Tex interior.
Come and get it before the junkyard does, I would like to see it go to someone who could use it, even just to keep another one going for a while longer.
Kevin Rhodes Westbrook, Maine, 04092 207-232-1409