Free beer! BMW/Mercedes get together in Atlanta Oct 18/03 weekend

(In case any alt.config regulars are wondering WTF this is all about, our feed is hosed here and the only way I can get this out is to x-post id (and pray). Please ignore it.)
Once a year a bunch of us converge on Rusty's place in Atlanta; last year about 150 poeple and various MB's and Bimmers showed up from all over the US. Rusty buys the beer and food. All you have to do is show up, but it's be a good idea to call the 800 # to let Rusty know you're coming so we can make sure we have enough to go aorund.
Detais, phone #, maps, etc are here:
    http://rustyq.mbz.org/2003 /
We're flying in Friday afternoon. Hope to see you there.
--
OEM parts - Benz: http://parts.mbz.org BMW: http://buyeuroparts.com
Richard J. Sexton (At work) wrote:

Is this a polite way of saying we're not invited?
Maybe us would-be net-gods ain't as popular as I thought.
dvus
hmmm ... sounds laik fun ... shore wish me an them boyz in tha bak culd make it. Thanks fer tha invite!
mcbrue apreciatingly under the bridge in the trailer down by the river
96 S420
scribbled:

Ah, it's probably American piss-water and not proper beer anyhow....
--
Want to propose a newsgroup? Browse these links for help:
http://www.faqs.org/usenet/alt /