Free ML Trip computer

I forgot to mention in the first posting I'm offering a freee trip computer to the first person who can tell me the proper part number for the b26 remote compass module. of a part number for the fascia panel. without buying
the entire overhead console.
I have a number of new Mercedes ML Series Trip Computers A163 540 52 11 and have sold a number of them with instructions on how to install it yourself in any ML that didn't come from the factory although they can also replace any defective unit that did come with the car too. It requires cutting a square hole for the LCD display which would not be required if the fascia panel was available from Mercedes, but as of yet I have not had any luck on getting a part number for the fascia panel. To view a tour of the functions of the overhead onboard computer go to this link http://www.mbusi.com/gtour/gtour.htm If you would like a 520 kb email with adobe instructions on how to install the unit please feel free to email me at snipped-for-privacy@kc.rr.com If you have any info on who to contact on the fascia panel or the part number for the B26 Remote magnetic compass module, I would love to hear from you. The first Person who can email me the correct part number for the b26 Remote magnteic module or a source for the fascia panel without buying the entire overhead console. I'll give a free Trip Computer including shipping Thanks!