Front-end W123 300D

For about the last 700 miles, my W123 300D pulls slight slightly to the right, and the steering wheel "shimmeys" ever so slightly at around 70 mph.
Today I noticed that the very inside-most 2 inches of both practically brand-new front tires are quite noticeably worn.
Is this purely alignment, or likely some other problem?
Thanks for all responses.
Yep... definitely alignment. You should check your suspension for any worn parts...
Steering... ball joint... upper control arm.. lower control arm... sway bar links... subframe bushings... etc.

Thanks very much. And I shall assume that the check should be done before doing any alignment. This is probably outside my limit of technical capabilities, but have found a good shop near where I am at the moment, and will have them check everything and correct any problems before having the wheel alignment done.