Front flex disc on 92 300SL

Anyone know the particulars to replacing the front flex disc (driveline coupler) on a 300SL?
Steve

It is basically a rubber U-joint and easy to replace as long as you have the correct socket to fit, I don't remember if it was an allen or star, I think it was an allen.

I did it on my 91 300E. Basic metric wrenches, Undo all bolts, the Drive shaft slides back to the carier brng allowing the Flex disc r.r. Very easy to do. It was on a lift though. I can't remember if we had to to lossen or remove the trans mount or crossmember if we did it wasnt any problem.